OVHcloud Partner Program strengthens and expands internationally
The OVHcloud Partner Program is now available internationally and is designed to better support the digital transformation of organisations by facilitating their training, sales support and technical support for OVH solutions.
This program is aimed at organisations that support their end customers in migrating to OVH solutions, both as resellers and service providers in fields such as integration, facility management and consulting. They bring their own added value to cloud infrastructure solutions designed and marketed by OVH.
To date, OVH has been offering two partnership tiers, each of which correspond to different collaboration objectives to capitalise on OVH solutions.
Partner organisations wishing to sell or recommend OVH solutions to their customers are provided with a multitude of tools to develop their own service layer based on OVH infrastructure, including:
- A non-exclusive partnership agreement
- An onboarding journey dedicated to training on OVH solutions
- Visibility in the OVH Partner Directory, allowing end customers to search for OVH partners by geography and expertise area (available soon)
- The OVH Partners Newsletter, which provides exclusive information about company news and partner benefits
- Video support and news through OVH webinars
- Access to the all of the sales and technical publications for OVH solutions
Advanced Partner organisations looking to reinforce their collaboration with OVH, will benefit, in addition to the previous advantages, from additional technical and sales support:
- A periodical OVHcloud Partner Academy training program focused on the sale, administration, technological knowledge and support of OVH solutions
- Access to dedicated and customised support for Advanced partners, including individual annual target and performance monitoring and review
- A dedicated local account manager
- Increased visibility in the OVH Partner Directory (available soon)
- Participation in partners’ roundtables for sharing roadmaps and feedback
“As a pure player of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), OVH is proud to grow with a rich ecosystem of partners, empowered with all the skills required to deploy and maintain our services for their end customers,” said Sylvain Rouri, Chief Sales Officer at OVH. “With 20 years’ experience, the OVH group is launching this initiative in an effort to make its solutions further accessible to organisations of all sizes worldwide. An asset of our program is that it requires no exclusivity agreement. Full freedom is therefore ensured for our partners who wish to develop multicloud projects for their customers.”
Increased proximity and support
Applications to the OVHcloud Partner Program are now open at the one-stop shop https://partner.ovhcloud.com/en-sg/.
Each partner organisation from Australia and New-Zealand will be registered in the OVH Partner Directory, which will be available by the end of 2019. The OVH Partner Directory will help organisations and users to search for providers based on their expertise and geographical coverage, which can deliver an appropriate service powered by OVH technology while also ensuring data reversibility and interoperability.
Our ambition: grow together
As a core development of its partner program, OVH intends to add multiple touchpoints with its expert teams to further reinforce partners’ training and monitoring at a technical and commercial level, as well as for customer support management.
“Our aim is to provide our partners with all the tools required to develop offerings that match their customers’ needs, but also to increase efficiency to deal with technical issues and ensure the best customer satisfaction. We put together all the ingredients that allow OVH and our partners to further grow together,” said Benoît Amet, Head of OVHcloud Partner Program.
The OVH group is happy to have organisations such as Capgemini and Deloitte among the first participants of its new Partner Program in Australia. Applications are already open on the dedicated partners platform.