Please view our latest Exhibitor Briefing recording from 7th September here.
This briefing and slide decks consists of latest information about:
- Event App
- Lead Scanning System
- Exhibitor Zone
- Booth setup - build/tear down timings etc.
We would like to make your participation at Cloud Expo Asia as smooth and comfortable as possible. This E-Zone will be of use to you both before and during the event. Here you will be able to find everything you may possibly need.
Your company name here is what will be printed for your name board at the show. If this is incorrect please contact us immediately.
Important Show updates as of 26 September 2023:
- Exhibitor Badge Registration now available - Please ensure you have enter the full company name in the registration form for fast approval. For multiple exhibitor staff pass registration, please kindly forward the registration link to your team. Only business email is accepted. Click on the button below to proceed.
- FREE exhibitor marketing toolkit - access free marketing materials to promote your presence at #CEA to your clients and network now! Access Exhibitor Marketing Toolkit here
- Exhibitor Bespoke Registration Link - Gevme is appointed as our official registration platform for 2023. Please see below for your unique visitor registration link to be used in your email signature, social media promotion, EDM invitation or press release to your network in promoting your presence at #CEA. If there are any issues with the link, please email us.
- Download VIP Nomination Template - Download Now
- Online Exhibitor Technical Manual (Available NOW!) - The Exhibitor Manual provides you with the practical information you require for the setup of your booth including times of exhibitor move-in and move-out.
SwapCard: This is the Tech Week Singapore App, where all event stakeholders can find the latest show updates, conference programme & exhibitor listings.
Furthermore, this is where you as an exhibitor can network and arrange onsite meetings with our visitors. Only the Person-In-Charge will receive a notification to log in from email@example.com. Thereafter, he/she can add the rest of the team members after registering them for exhibitor badges in eZone.
Get in touch with the team: